|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Client Services / Customer Service
In the Associate Client Coordinator role, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining client relationships with a nationwide customer base using a consultative approach. You will directly support the salesforce by executing the necessary processes to deliver marketing data-related services and information to clients. This is not the typical customer service role; the ability to learn and manage complex information and use a variety of internal and external systems will be vital to your success.
This position will work in our Fort Myers, FL location. We have an energetic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative working environment. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career in customer service and/or sales.
Responsibilities of the Associate Client Coordinator:
- Process internal/external service requests.
- Deliver on-time, error-free execution of client requests.
- Utilize a multitude of marketing data platforms and systems.
- Manage workflow in a timely, efficient manner.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of client projects.
- Achieve monthly team and individual productivity goals.
- Assist in the achievement of divisional revenue goals.
Qualifications of the Associate Client Coordinator:
- Prior customer service experience and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations; preferably in a consultative setting.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge; this is extremely necessary as it serves as the foundation to many of our proprietary data-processing tools and web interfaces. Advanced skills in working with complex spreadsheets and data formulas are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Skills in planning, prioritizing, and adapting within a fast-paced environment; maintaining a high level of organizational skills, efficient follow-through, and a high sense of accountability.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; necessary to provide support to both internal teams and clients.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; B.A./B.S. in Advertising, Marketing, or Business preferred.
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, ID Theft & Legal Shield
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Casual office-setting that provides a relaxed yet productive work environment
- Personal protective equipment required when unable to social-distance
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures
- The office is sanitized daily
About AccuData Integrated Marketing
In a world that has adopted long hours and family strains as part of doing business, AccuData remains committed to a healthy work-life balance. And that’s because AccuData values its employees above all else. With many team members holding tenure of 10 years or longer, the AccuData team is truly a family. If you are seeking an organization that values your individual contribution as part of a collective effort, look no further.
What We Do
AccuData Integrated Marketing serves as an embedded data, insights, and performance team to agencies and brands across the U.S. Backed by the power of more than 400 data providers and 30 years of real-world marketing expertise, AccuData’s dedicated team helps businesses acquire, retain, and grow a profitable customer base by driving direct marketing success.
For More Information About AccuData Integrated Marketing Careers Please Visit:
Send Resume To:
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer