|Location||Fort Myers, FL|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether you are looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones you have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company over 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
Responsible for providing direct administrative support and organization to the CEO and members of the Executive Team, as required, in a professional and efficient manner. The individual should be self-motivated, hands-on, and an organized professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Executive support to CEO
- Including CEO calendar maintenance and updates
- Executive support to members of Executive Team as required
- Provide team support as administration member including answering the phone, handling the switchboard, and general administrative duties to the organization
- Travel coordination for organization (client-related travel, tradeshows and conferences, candidate and new hire travel arrangements, etc.)
- Mange employee contests, employee and organizational events
- Projects work such as:
- Research etc.
- Ownership of Goldmine
- Requires training of Goldmine
- Enter updates in Goldmine
- Maintenance of Goldmine
- Creating reports from Goldmine as required
- Complete Accounts Payable tasks
- Processes Mail & Enters payments (Checks) into spreadsheet
- Taking notes during meetings and delivering notes to various members of the executive team
- Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of both executives and their teams
- Microsoft Office Software Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Communication Proficiency Verbal & Written
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality / Trust
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
This position does not typically require travel.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Confidentiality is a must
- An intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skillset
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills; work well with internal and external clients
- Prioritizing and adapting within a multi-tasking environment; maintaining a high level of organization and efficient follow-up skills
- To work well independently and display a high sense of accountability
- To thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Executive support to CEO and members of Executive Team, as required
- Ability to take initiative and move projects forward with limited direction
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities
- Detail oriented with the ability to work at a swift pace
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with building/establishing rapport with an array of people and teams
- Professional demeanor, goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Passion for learning and research.
- Superior customer service that drives results.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer