|Location||St. Petersburg or Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Client Services / Customer Service
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether one is looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
Prospects for new customers and presents services through phone correspondence and electronic communications. Creates new business at all levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling, and referrals. Collaborates with AccuData’s Marketing and Sales leadership to target companies and verticals. Success is defined monthly by lead qualification & cultivation, pipeline growth & management, and adherence to organizational policies and best practices.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead cultivation though aggressive in-bound and out-bound call activity to both prospects and targeted accounts.
- Providing qualified leads to internal sales force resulting in revenue attainment.
- Keen listening skills and a well-developed product baseline to quickly assess a client’s needs and accurately provide business recommendations.
- Helping clients onboard to new platform.
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals.
- Two or more years’ experience in business-to-business sales
- Proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
- Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
- Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts
- Microsoft Office software applications
- Skill in adapting to new software
- Ability to use the internet or other tools to research target businesses/industries
- Embraces a team selling environment
- Maintains a strong knowledge base of competitive landscape, product offerings and solutions
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer