|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2020|
Product Management / Sales Support
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether clients are looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company over 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
The Client Manager is a key member of the strategic account management team. You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining client relationships with customer accounts using a consultative approach to their business. You will serve as the day-to-day contact for our clients and provide tactical support, supporting an Account Director (s) in managing client’s direct and digital marketing projects and programs across a matrix organization working with technology, production, strategy, data and analytic teams.
You will assist in key account planning, implement account activities, run client processes and/or campaigns end-to-end with limited assistance including back-end reporting. You will be accountable for on-time delivery of client campaigns and projects reflecting 100% flawless execution. This will require an eye for detail and adherence to documentation at each stop in account campaign project work. The end result is client satisfaction and retention, and achievement of divisional revenue goals. Success is evaluated by growth, performance and customer satisfaction
- Provide day-to-day support to clients as required; manage workload across supported accounts and ensure work meets established timelines and schedules
- Assure that all client deliverables are delivered on time and are fully documented
- Provide day-to-day operational and customer service support to client team
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports required by clients and deliver with insights and thought leadership
- Strengthen the account relationship through customer collaboration
- Nurture existing accounts, maintain contact, and respond to client requests; partner with Account Director to develop thorough profile of client needs.
- Monitor account trends, profitability and customer satisfaction; take action to correct problems and increase customer loyalty and profitability
- Troubleshoot and proactively develop solutions to solve client issues
- Assist in driving purposeful weekly/quarterly meetings addressing client needs
- Practice effective meeting management skills by preparing meeting agendas, taking meeting notes, distributing conference reports to all relevant stakeholders after each meeting
- Consistently provide feedback regarding the customer(s)’ perception to enable team to define and achieve goals consistent with clients’ expectations and earn our position as a trusted advisor and partner
- Anticipates the needs and preferences of key players at relevant customer accounts
- Provide support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Perform research related tasks into client’s industry, competitive landscape and emerging marketing trends and strategies.
- Cross-train others, as requested, on the many aspects of managing existing customer accounts and ensure all project requirements, project specifications, client processes & key account related information is fully documented and maintained on an ongoing basis
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals
- Microsoft Office Software Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Communication Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Maintain positive attitude
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
This position does not typically require travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Client-side database marketing experience in the mail, email, and social marketing channels
- Hands on experience with campaign management tools including SQL Database tables, Unica, SmartFocus/Blue Venn, Tableau or Alterian is a plus
- Experience with an email platform
- Experience either in or working with an Integrated Marketing Agency or Consultancy whose core business is selling and delivering digital marketing (online, email, social media and text) and direct/database driven marketing and analytical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Technology preferred, or equivalent work experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer