|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
Product Management / Sales Support
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether clients are looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for assisting AccuData’s Email and Digital Marketing Solutions Department with daily project in-take and coordination, the execution of email campaigns for clients, the deployment of social media and digital display campaign flights, campaign analysis and reporting. This great opportunity will work out of our Fort Myers, FL location. For the motivated individual, this is an excellent career opportunity and thriving team environment while meeting individual, team and company goals.
- Deployment of email marketing campaigns to include coordination and execution of email sends, metrics, reporting and interpretation
- Execution of social media and digital display marketing campaigns to include coordination and deployment of flights, metrics, reporting and interpretation
- Project in-take of requests and coordination of digital workflow to the department
- Assist with checking digital purchase orders for proper department work codes
- Evaluate/analyze campaign history
- Assist in the production of digital marketing proposals and department operational tasks
- Independent management of work
- Adherence to timelines
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish departmental goals
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Business Administration and/or Marketing
- 5 plus years’ experience
- Direct response copy writing ability a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Flash a plus
- HTML, HTML5 and mobile-responsive HTML for email a plus
- Experience in email marketing (loyalty email lists and prospect email) deployment and analysis of campaigns
- Two plus years’ platform experience / Deployment and campaign management (worked with ESP platforms, IE: Constant Contact , Exact Target, Mail Chimp, Responsys, etc.)
- Two plus years’ experience in social media paid advertising campaign management and reporting
- Two plus years’ experience in digital display advertising (user-interface through vendor) and campaign reporting
- Flexible and able to quickly switch between projects
- Deadline-oriented with prioritization excellence
- Strong attention to detail
- Effectively communicates concepts with team members
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Encompass a positive customer friendly attitude while working through day to day operations.
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office Software Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- HTML, HTML5 and mobile-responsive HTML for email
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
This position does not typically require travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer