|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
The HTML Email Coder supports day-to-day corporate and client projects by executing the coding of responsive HTML email creative. This role ensures that requested projects are designed according to specification and using innovative, industry-leading techniques. The HTML Email Coder will utilize their knowledge of modern email coding to develop custom emails.
This position will work in our Fort Myers, FL or Mount Pleasant, SC location. We are also open to remote in Tennessee. We have an energetic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative working environment.
Responsibilities of the HTML Email Coder:
- Help drive company revenue by developing corporate and client emails.
- Code responsive emails using HTML with email best practices.
- Manipulate and code email assets, typically from layered artwork files, into HTML.
- Perform QA (Quality Assurance) on own work as well as conducting peer review of coding to ensure accuracy.
- Deliver production for all assigned email marketing campaigns, including slicing PSD files, converting to HTML, and addressing changes/revisions.
- Work with Account Managers in coordinating and communicating content change requests.
- Manage the intake of corporate and client requests in coordination with the department’s ever-changing workflow.
- Deliver error-free execution of corporate and client requests with a strict adherence to project timelines.
- Independently manage workflow in a timely, efficient manner.
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding design specifications and industry best practices.
- Test and analyze coded HTML to ensure proper rendering across all major North American email clients and devices.
- Adapt to new and evolving technologies for efficient email development and integration.
- Achieve monthly team and individual productivity goals.
Qualifications of the HTML Email Coder:
- 2+ years’ professional experience writing HTML.
- Strong technical skills including expertise in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Ability to code and edit HTML 3 and 4.5 for mobile-responsive email creative.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills, including a high attention to detail.
- Works collaboratively with sales team and internal designers.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Encompasses a positive, customer-friendly attitude while working through day-to-day operations.
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to respond positively to constructive criticism.
- Must possess a passion for crafting attractive, engaging, and creative experiences in the inbox.
- Technical degree from a 4-year university preferred.
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, ID Theft & Legal Shield
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Casual office-setting that provides a relaxed yet productive work environment
- Personal protective equipment required when unable to social-distance
- Social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures
- The office is sanitized daily
About AccuData Integrated Marketing
In a world that has adopted long hours and family strains as part of doing business, AccuData remains committed to a healthy work-life balance. And that’s because AccuData values its employees above all else. With many team members holding tenure of 10 years or longer, the AccuData team is truly a family. If you are seeking an organization that values your individual contribution as part of a collective effort, look no further.
What We Do
AccuData Integrated Marketing serves as an embedded data, insights, and performance team to agencies and brands across the U.S. Backed by the power of more than 400 data providers and 30 years of real-world marketing expertise, AccuData’s dedicated team helps businesses acquire, retain, and grow a profitable customer base by driving direct marketing success.
Please Apply Online or Send Resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer