|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2021|
As a Graphic Designer, you will support day-to-day marketing and client projects by executing the design and coding of responsive HTML (for email) creative, web content (landing pages), digital collateral (including display banner ads), print collateral (including postcards, mailers, print ads and solution sheets). You will ensure that requested projects are designed accurately according to specs and use innovative industry-appropriate techniques. You will utilize your knowledge of current online graphic design software to produce visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and informative/instructional materials through a variety of media outlets. This position will work out of our Fort Myers, FL location. We have an energetic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative team working environment. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career. Are you ready for this opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Help drive company revenue by designing emails, landing pages, digital display ads and print collateral.
- Project in-take of requests and coordination of design workflow to the department
- Email design, web design, landing pages, digital display ads, and print design.
- Independent management of work
- Adherence to timelines
- Adhere to Technology Use and Information Resource policy
Qualifications of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- 3+ years’ experience and fluent in all Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Ability to create and edit HTML, HTML5 and mobile-responsive HTML for email.
- Ability to design materials by converting verbal requests into visual designs.
- Create with minimal direction.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills including high attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with other designers.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Creative, forward-thinking, with a solid understanding of design concepts.
- Encompass a positive customer friendly attitude while working through day-to-day operations.
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to respond positively to constructive criticism.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or technical field or work experience equivalent.
Desired Skills (Not required, but a PLUS)
- Google Analytics
- ESP/email platform experience managing email campaigns and deployments (worked with ESP platforms, IE: Constant Contact , Exact Target, Mail Chimp, Responsys, etc.)
- PTO, Sick time, and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, ID Theft & Legal Shield
- 401k with company contribution match
- Casual company culture that provides a relaxed yet productive and challenging work environment
- Personal protective equipment required when not able to social distance.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Office is sanitized twice daily.
About AccuData Integrated Marketing
In a world that has adopted long hours and family strains as part of doing business, AccuData remains committed to a healthy work-life balance. And that’s because AccuData values its employees above all else. With many team members holding tenure of 10 years or longer, the AccuData team is truly a family. If you are a seeking an organization that values your individual contribution as part of a collective effort, look no further.
What we do
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer