|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
Business Technology / IT Operations
Will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and progression of development items, tickets and project requests accomplished by working closely with internal departments. Client support will be provided via phone, chat and email and internal support through ServiceDesk.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician:
- Serve as support for internal and external clients to diagnose and resolve issues for our e-commerce application.
- Facilitate assigned service tickets in a timely manner; communicate progress and/or status, problem resolution to appropriate parties throughout the ticket tracking process.
- Deployment of time-sensitive file and code builds across environments.
- Interact with internal clients on all levels to help issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Work directly with customers to provide services and help to resolve computing problems.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure that work is completed thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner.
- Recognize problem areas and develop pro-active solutions.
- Assists in special projects as requested.
- Manage queue. Resolve any ticket that can be handled without escalation. These tasks include but are not limited to: Activation and deactivation of users, email group set up, whitelisting, folder permissions, password resets, security documentation.
- Work with internal departments to solve customer’s technical problems.
- Learn all technical details of position through some internal training and aggressive self-directed learning.
- Support IT department as needed.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize C-Support requests received from internal customers.
- Assist with other tasks as required.
Qualifications of the Help Desk Technician:
- Good Understanding of technical and administrative support for systems.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and internet.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.
- MS SQL or Database experience
- Help desk software.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Some college experience preferred/or equivalent experience.
- 2 Years previous Technical Support experience preferably with an online transactional application
- PTO, Sick time, and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, ID Theft & Legal Shield
- 401k with company contribution match
- Casual company culture that provides a relaxed yet productive and challenging work environment
- Personal protective equipment required when not able to social distance.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Office is sanitized twice daily.
About AccuData Integrated Marketing
In a world that is adopted long hours and family strains as part of doing business, AccuData remains committed to a healthy work-life balance. And that’s because AccuData values its employees above all else. With many team members holding tenure of 10 years or longer, the AccuData team is truly a family. If you are a seeking an organization that values your individual contribution as part of a collective effort, look no further.
What we do
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer