|Location||St. Petersburg or Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Development / Database Management
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether one is looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
As a Senior Database Developer, you will be responsible for the creation of stable and reliable relational databases, according to our company’s needs. This is to include managing input of various data sources, definition of database architecture, development of database code, construction and maintenance of ETL based processes, design of database reporting, construction of data flow diagrams and fabrication of documentation manuals. Success is defined by displayed knowledge of database infrastructures, effectiveness and efficiency of database design, strict adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, adherence to team best practices, documentation thoroughness, and scalability of product.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create code for database modification, construct and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Develop ETL processes using the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS)
- Develop both internal and external reports using industry standard tools (Tableau, SSRS, Excel)
- Work with customers, internal and external, to define and document the scope and functional requirements for data and reporting needs
- Work independently on data warehousing tasks with minimal amount of supervision
- Migrate applications from development to test to production environments
- Create, modify, document and enhance data specifications including identifying and mapping data elements from source systems into the dimensional data warehouse - Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide full life-cycle architectural guidance and ensure quality deliverables
- Develops and maintains corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards
- Development of overall project plans and timelines
- Use of deductive reasoning and analytic ability to transform data into information for key decision makers within the organization, verifying that consistent information is always delivered
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals
- Must have BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems/Computer Information Sciences
- In depth understanding of relational database design and ETL processing
- Requires five plus years TSQL, SSIS, SQL Server
- Maintains a strong knowledge base of new applications, techniques, and skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer