|Location||St. Petersburg or Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Development / Database Management
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether you are looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones you have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
AccuData Integrated Marketing is searching for a talented Web Developer with experience in the latest Microsoft technologies. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for all aspects of the SDLC, including the creation of architectural design, development, enhancements and support. You will act as an authority on both new development and existing applications. This includes researching, developing, and maintaining of highly efficient enterprise level systems. Success is defined by self-motivated individuals with proven architecture, design and development expertise, strict adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, documentation thoroughness, and ease of transition to practical application.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create robust proprietary code and translate business logic into project requirements
- Develop code using development best practices, the 5 Pillars of OOP, and an emphasis on security best practices
- Create architectural design for system development
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems
- Provide architectural design recommendations based on technical requirements
- Work independently on architecture with minimal amount of supervision
- Provide full SDLC life-cycle guidance and ensure quality deliverables
- Development of overall project plans and timetables
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- 5-7 years .Net web development experience
- Web application development experience with C# .Net, ASP.Net MVC and SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2013/2015, Visual Studio Team Services
- Web API, SignalR, LINQ to SQL, Entity Frameworks and Regular Expressions preferred
- SQL Server 2008/2012 development experience including Stored Procedure, Custom Types, and optimization, indexing and tuning a plus
- OOP Development, Best Practices, Developing with Security in Mind
- Java or Open Source development a plus
- Penetration testing a plus
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems/Computer Information Sciences or equivalent
- 5-7 years .Net experience
- Maintains a strong knowledge base of new applications, techniques, and skills
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Equal Opportunity Employer