|Location||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Accounting / Finance
The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Finance Director. The Staff Accountant will maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers. Makes effective use of databases and spreadsheets to prepare statistical and written reports for manager. Must be able to analyze databases, prepare commissions and bonuses, month-end close procedures and perform general bookkeeping.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Analyzes accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Works with the Finance Manager on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization.
- Reviews records of accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Develops systems for the maintenance of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Creates forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Account Reconciliation and analysis
- Month end close Journal Entries, Analysis, and reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end and ad-hoc reports.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of the annual budget, as well as periodic operating forecasts.
- Assist in the annual financial audit.
- Improve/develop departmental procedures and practices to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Serve as payroll and commissions back-up for the Staff Accountant.
- Accounts Payable duties including verifying vendor invoices for accuracy and entering into accounting system for payment.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable duties as needed.
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant:
- 3+ years’ experience in field
- Bachelor’s degree in field or equivalent experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of company policies, practices, procedures, and workflow expectations.
- Adhere to assigned shift schedule and maintain hours required for effective performance.
- Demonstrate flexibility with regard to work hours and breaks as business requires.
- Demonstrate commitment to your role through punctuality and solid attendance.
- Demonstrate respect for each other and work as a team to resolve issues and develop solutions to business challenges.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner during all interactions.
- Employ a strong attention to detail and mind toward accuracy in completing projects.
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures including the Technology Use & Information Security policies.
- Enforce vendor policies and requirements to ensure Company is compliant.
- Based on level of experience
- $45,000 - $55,000 annually
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, ID Theft & Legal Shield
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Casual office-setting that provides a relaxed yet productive work environment.
- Personal protective equipment required when unable to social distance.
- Social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures
- The office is sanitized daily.
About AccuData Integrated Marketing
In a world that has adopted long hours and family strains as part of doing business, AccuData remains committed to a healthy work-life balance. And that’s because AccuData values its employees above all else. With many team members holding tenure of 10 years or longer, the AccuData team is truly a family. If you are seeking an organization that values your individual contribution as part of a collective effort, look no further.
What We Do
AccuData Integrated Marketing serves as an embedded data, insights, and performance team to agencies and brands across the U.S. Backed by the power of more than 400 data providers and 30 years of real-world marketing expertise, AccuData’s dedicated team helps businesses acquire, retain, and grow a profitable customer base by driving direct marketing success.
For More Information About AccuData Integrated Marketing Careers Please Visit:
Send Resume To:
Equal Opportunity Employer