|Date Posted||March 7, 2022|
Business Technology / IT Operations
Compact Information Systems is searching for a talented C# Web Developer with experience in the latest Microsoft technologies. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for all aspects of the SDLC, including the creation of architectural design, development, enhancements, and support. You will act as an authority on both new development and existing applications. This includes researching, developing, and maintaining of highly efficient enterprise level systems. Success is defined by self-motivated individuals with proven architecture, design and development expertise, strict adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, documentation thoroughness, and ease of transition to practical application.
Responsibilities of the C# Web Developer:
- Create robust proprietary code and translate business logic into project requirements.
- Develop code using development best practices, the 5 Pillars of OOP, and an emphasis on security best practices.
- Create architectural design for system development.
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems.
- Provide architectural design recommendations based on technical requirements.
- Work independently on architecture with minimal amount of supervision
- Provide full SDLC life-cycle guidance and ensure quality deliverables.
- Development of overall project plans and timetables
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals.
Qualifications of the C# Web Developer:
- 5-7 years .Net web development experience
- Web application development experience with C# .Net, ASP.Net MVC and SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2013/2015, Visual Studio Team Services
- Web API, SignalR, LINQ to SQL, Entity Frameworks and Regular Expressions preferred
- SQL Server 2016-2019 development experience including Stored Procedure, Custom Types, and optimization, indexing and tuning a plus
- OOP Development, Best Practices, Developing with Security in Mind
- Java or Open-Source development a plus
Penetration testing a plus