|at AccuData Integrated Marketing|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2015|
Development / Database Management
As a Sr. Developer you will provide database design, development and support for high availability, high transaction volume applications. This includes development of new applications as well as support & maintenance of existing applications. Additionally, you will identify data sources, construct data aggregation logic, provide data flow diagrams and document the processes. Development activities will address a specific client needs or solve a customer’s particular business problem.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Write code for database modification, construction and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Work with customers, internal and external, to define and document the scope and functional requirements for data and reporting needs.
- Work independently on data warehouse tasks with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Work within team to migrate applications from development and testing to production.
- Create, modify, document and enhance data specifications including identifying and mapping data elements from source systems into the dimensional data warehouse. Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide full life-cycle architectural guidance and ensure quality deliverables.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standard.
- Assists in the development of overall project plans and timetables.
- Use of deductive reasoning and analytic ability to transform data into information for key decision makers within the organization verifying that consistent information is always delivered.
What You Need for This Position:
- Minimum 5+ years of extensive experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server programming
- Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in mid-size to large scale data warehouse systems
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking individual with highly aggressive attitude for learning, self-directed and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and with internal clients
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a deadline-oriented environment
- Exact Target
- blueANALYZER (smartFOCUS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or related field (or equivalent work experience)