|Location||Ft. Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Client Services / Customer Service
Prospects for new customers and presents services through phone correspondence and electronic communications. Creates new business at all levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling, and referrals. Collaborates with AccuData’s Marketing and Sales leadership to target companies and verticals. Success is defined monthly by lead qualification & cultivation, pipeline growth & management, and adherence to organizational policies and best practices.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead cultivation though aggressive in-bound and out-bound call activity to both prospects and targeted accounts.
- Providing qualified leads to internal sales force resulting in revenue attainment.
- Keen listening skills and a well-developed product baseline to quickly assess a client’s needs and accurately provide business recommendations.
- Helping clients onboard to new platform.
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals.
- Two or more years’ experience in business-to-business sales
- Proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
- Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
- Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts
- Microsoft Office software applications
- Skill in adapting to new software
- Ability to use the internet or other tools to research target businesses/industries
- Embraces a team selling environment
- Maintains a strong knowledge base of competitive landscape, product offerings and solutions
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer