|at AccuData Integrated Marketing|
|Location||Ft. Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2018|
Development / Database Management
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether one is looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
Will manage automated jobs and design work flows for ad hoc jobs and requests. Will also be performing merge/purge, geo spatial, file conversion, file clean up, address standardization, data cleansing, template creation, list hygiene, phone appends, data appends, suppressions, key coding, data/file manipulation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Successfully complete all assigned custom production jobs on time and according to project requirements by utilizing department best practices and quality assurance processes:
- Run client processes and/or jobs, end-to-end, with limited assistance
- Proactively QC and document processes and job requirements (to contribute to the team’s knowledge base)
- On-time delivery and flawless execution of client projects and processes
- Ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction, with a successful product delivery
- Demonstrate your skill and aptitude regarding custom product team processes (i.e. merge/purge, geo spatial, file conversion, file clean up, template creation, list hygiene, phone appends, data appends, suppressions, key coding, data/file manipulation, etc.)
- Develop and deploy solutions via ETL programming which support and enhance the deliverables required by the Custom Production team
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in various vendor applications
- Basic math skills
- Basic knowledge of ETL, data structures and data hygiene/cleansing (hand on experience a plus)
- Ability to master new tools quickly
- Demonstrates a high level of organization and strong attention to detail
- Solves problems by gathering information, evaluating options and recommending solutions
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field, or equivalent work experience
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience working with databases is a plus
- Previous experience with any ETL tool is preferred (SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Business Objects, Alteryx, Informatica, SAS, Trillium, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer