|Location||Ft. Myers or St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Business Technology / IT Operations
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether one is looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
As the Team Lead/Manager for the Technology Solutions/Database team, you will be responsible for the creation of stable and reliable relational databases, according to our company’s needs. This is to include mentoring team members, understanding all current client implementations, managing input of various data sources, definition of database architecture, development of database code, construction and maintenance of ETL based processes, design of database reporting, construction of data flow diagrams and fabrication of documentation manuals. Success is defined by displayed knowledge of database infrastructures, effectiveness and efficiency of database design, strict adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, develop and adherence to team best practices, documentation thoroughness, and scalability of product.
- Lead the Technology Solutions team.
- Develop a full understanding for all existing client implementations and be able to support them.
- Create code for database modification, construct and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Develop ETL processes using the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS)
- Develop both internal and external reports using industry standard tools (Tableau, SSRS, Excel)
- Work with customers, internal and external, to define and document the scope and functional requirements for data and reporting needs
- Work independently on data warehouse task with minimal amount of supervision
- Migrate applications from development to testing then production
- Create, modify, document and enhance data specifications including identifying and mapping data elements from source systems into the dimensional data warehouse - Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide full life-cycle architectural guidance and ensure quality deliverables
- Develops and maintains corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards
- Development of overall project plans and timetables
- Use of deductive reasoning and analytic ability to transform data into information for key decision makers within the organization verifying that consistent information is always delivered
- And all other requirements of role to accomplish goals
- ETL processes using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS)
- Microsoft Software: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong Leadership ability
- Technical Capacity
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Proficiency both written and verbal
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Leads/Managers SR Database Developers, Mid-Level Developers and JR Developers. May be responsible for remote Developers.
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems/Computer Information Sciences
- Ten or more years of experience in Development
- Five or more years of experience in leading a group of developers
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in the use and application of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer