|at AccuData Integrated Marketing|
|Location||Fort Myers or St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2018|
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether you are looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones you have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then - and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - all across the U.S.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the strategy, tactics and programs to create interest, demand and recognition for AccuData Integrated Marketing and its products through the use of PR, Product Marketing, Creative Services, Advertising, Strategic Relationships, Direct, Event, and Online Marketing. In addition, to ensure the product is demand driven, the Vice President of Marketing works with different groups and management to ensure the right mix of features, positioning and price. This position is also responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objective of sales, growth, profits, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning is consistent with the corporate direction. Success is measured by the consistency of marketing with corporate direction, sales, growth, and profits.
- Work with Executives, Directors and Managers to develop strategic partners
- Manage third-party relationships
- Ensure the product is competitive, complete, clean and timely
- Responsible for creating annual strategic and tactical marketing plan
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and product features
- Responsible for competitive analysis, strategies and tactics
- Measure effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements
- Determine market needs and generate product requirement and definition for development
- Responsible for pricing, name, positioning and definition
- Work with team to ensure appropriate collateral, sales and educational and merchandising materials
- Manage and train existing and new marketing staff
- Ensure timely and effective execution of the marketing tactics and programs
- Create and maintain annual marketing budget
- Ensure proper amount and type of coverage to raise awareness, win reviews and ensure consistent corporate and product branding and image
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Required Education and Experience
BS Marketing Preferred
10 – 15 years in leadership marketing roles providing Marketing Strategy in a variety of businesses and industries
Equal Opportunity Employer