|at AccuData Integrated Marketing|
|Location||Ft. Myers, Florida|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
Sales / Account Management
In this role you will introduce clients and prospects to solutions that contribute to an integrated marketing approach. You'll secure new clients who can benefit from our complete suite of products designed to meet their B2C and B2B direct marketing needs including the most comprehensive selection of list solutions to advanced marketing analytics.
Consider our VP, New Business Development opportunity if you:
- Are a driven leader with a proven record of accomplishment in new client acquisition
- Can comfortably discuss enterprise-level solutions with C-level executives
- Enjoy the atmosphere and attitude of a client-focused, performance-driven organization
- Have the vision, experience and skills to match AccuData solutions with customer needs
- Want exceptional earnings for exceptional performance
AccuData is looking for experienced New Business Development Professionals with the ability to secure new logos & service existing accounts.
You'll leverage a variety of data assets and technologies to maximize your clients' direct marketing results. Your goal will be to develop a national client base in both Agency and Direct channels. Your specialized industry knowledge in the following verticals will serve as a complement to our product and service offerings: Agencies, Printers & Mailers, Restaurants, Cable & Telecom, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Insurance (and others!). Each project will begin with the end in mind which is generally geared toward helping your customer identify, capture, retain or grow valued client relationships.
Candidates must have a track-record of success with new business development in a consultative sales environment that includes prospecting (including cold calling), proposal preparation, follow-up and sales closing techniques and preferably direct marketing expertise. This position requires an aggressive pursuit of new clients which requires strong phone skills and an unsurpassed level of commitment to customer service.
You'll play an important role in our goal to grow revenue. Contact us if you're confident in your ability to:
- Develop integrated direct marketing solutions across the customer lifecycle
- Maintain exceptional drive and discipline while working independently to increase marketing ROI on behalf of your clients
- Exceed sales objectives
- Stay knowledgeable of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for AccuData solutions
- Prepare and present professional demonstrations and proposals
- Plan, negotiate and build relationships to deliver strategic solutions to prospective clients
- Excel in a complex sales, solution-selling environment
AccuData is an Equal Opportunity Employer